Elections have consequences. Are your investments aligned with your political beliefs? Through Politically Responsible Investing™ you can now align your portfolio with your Republican vote.
Have you ever decided against buying a product or service because the company is publicly against your political views? Have you ever considered your stock investments may not be reflective of your Republican support?
Do your investments include stocks of companies that are highly supportive of candidates who are against your political beliefs?
The answer is very likely yes!
Point Bridge Capital has developed what we are calling Political Beta™. You now have the opportunity to invest in companies that are highly supportive of Republican candidates.
- ZeroHedge – “MAGA”: There Is Now An ETF Investing In Companies That Support The GOP
- CityWire – Texas firm files for ‘Make America Great Again’ ETF
- Bloomberg – ‘MAGA’ ETF Combines Politics and Investing
- MarketWatch – This fund invests only in companies that contribute to Trump and Republicans. Its ticker: MAGA
- The Daily Caller – EXCLUSIVE: Investment Firm Launches MAGA Fund To Support Trump And Republicans
- New York Times – New ETF Plans to ‘Make America Great Again’
- Reuters – New MAGA ETF plans to ‘Make America Great Again’
- Barrons – An ETF to Make America Great Again?
- Business Insider – An ETF is launching that tracks GOP interests – and its ticker is MAGA
- Ultumus – TOP TRUMP ETFS – Make ETFS Great Again
- Wall Street Journal – Grand Old Purchase: Republican-Run Companies Do Better With Acquisitions
- Harvard Business Review – Do Politics Shape Buyout Performance?